Blossom Out for Health! We are amping up our Health & Wellness program and this year will offer a FREE LGBTQ Health Fair on Saturday May 4, 10am-2pm, at Boulder Center for Conscious Community (BC3), 1637 28th Street in Boulder. The health fair will be offered free to the LGBTQ and allied community to offer testing, access to LGBTQ-friendly providers, and health and wellness-related groups and activities. If you are interested in taking part in the health fair as a provider or as a wellness-related group, please fill out the application to confirm your participation.
Or if you are interested in attending, be sure to save the date! We will have other health & wellness activities planned throughout the year including hikes, bike rides, and lectures. So stay tuned!
Health Fair Highlights:
– 10:30am: Wellness Matters by Boulder County Area Agency on Aging
– 11am: Yoga class led by Ketul Arnold
– 12:30pm: Medical Power of Attorney Workshop: Attorney Presentation, Followed by Completing Your Forms On-Site, with Martin Law
– 1pm: Meditation class led by Jonathan Berner
– Sessions by BC3:
– 10:30-11am Mary Beth Kennedy (Healing): Introduction to Reconnective Healing
– 11:15-11:45am Deb Kenyon (Body work): Light Touch: An Introduction to Craniosacral therapy
– 12-12:30pm Ale Gill (Fitness): Reclaiming Your Health and Vitality
– 12:45-1:15pm Lynn Hurst (Legal): Legal Shield: Worry Less, Live More
– 1:30- 2pm Julie Colwell (Relationships): STOP! Go…..Quick Steps to Moving from Reactivity to Creativity